Wednesday, July 18, 2012
Elkhart General Hospital Healthy Lifestyle Tent at the Elkhart County 4H Fair
ELKHART, IN - Elkhart General Hospital is sponsoring the Healthy Lifestyle Tent at the Elkhart County 4-H Fair from Friday, July 20 through Saturday, July 28, 2012.
Getting healthy and staying healthy doesn’t have to be boring! Visit the Elkhart General Hospital Healthy Lifestyle Tent at the 2012 Elkhart County 4-H Fair for a fun, interactive experience. Throughout the week, Elkhart General Hospital’s highly skilled professionals will provide information and activities to equip you with the knowledge you need to keep you and your family healthy and happy. The schedule for the week is as follows:
- Friday, July 20, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Healthy Lifestyle Day
- Saturday, July 21, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Cancer Prevention & Awareness Day
- Sunday, July 22, Noon – 8 p.m., Healthy Heart Day
- Monday, July 23, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Women’s Health Day
- Tuesday, July 24, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m., Senior Health Day
- Wednesday, July 25, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Kids Health Day
- Thursday, July 26, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Diabetes Prevention & Awareness Day
- Friday, July 27, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Emergency Medicine Day
- Saturday, July 28, Noon – 6 p.m., Family Health Day
All events and screenings are on a first come, first served basis. No registration is required. For more information, including a detailed itinerary, visit www.egh.org/lifestyle-tent or call 574-523-3303.