Maternity Center Prepaid Package
Prenatal Care • Labor & Delivery Care • Postpartum
If you are without maternity benefits, Elkhart General Hospital is offering a $4,280 Maternity Center Prepaid Package that includes obstetrical services by participating Elkhart General physicians and hospitalization charges while at Elkhart General. Please note there are limitations to qualify for this reduced package rate.
$4,280 Prepaid Package includes:
Participating EGH Physicians
Participating Physicians include:
- Booker Morris, M.D.; For Women Only in the West Wing of Elkhart General Hospital
- Enrique Infante, M.D.; For Women Only in the West Wing of Elkhart General Hospital
- Lauren Outlaw, M.D.; For Women Only in the West Wing of Elkhart General Hospital
- Michael Engel, D.O.; For Women Only in the West Wing of Elkhart General Hospital
- Laura Munkel, M.D.; Family Medicine Center in Goshen
- Danielle Russo, M.D.; Wakarusa Medical Clinic in Wakarusa
- Tonya Duguid, D.O.; Osceola Clinic in Mishawaka
- Complete prenatal care/office visits
- Labor, birth and hospital care
- Two postpartum office visits
Elkhart General Hospital
- An uncomplicated vaginal birth of a single well baby (multiple births not included).
- Routine equipment and supplies for both mother and baby (breast pump not included).
- Room and Nursery charges.
- Hospital fee for circumcision (physician fee not included).
- Routine lab fees associated with delivery.
This cost does not include any prenatal laboratory fees, ultrasound examinations, anesthesiologist fee for epidural block for labor, physician fee for the circumcision or hospital care of the baby.
The 48-hour hospital stay begins at the time of admission to labor and delivery. Hospital room charges begin at midnight.
For More Information
We are ready to help. For further information about the Maternity Center Prepaid Package or alternatives, please call 574-523-3365 or 574-523-3119. If you are not able to take advantage of the prepaid package, we have a variety of other payment options.