Elkhart General Business Health Services offers a variety of screenings to promote optimum employee health. The screenings can identify health conditions such as high blood pressure, abnormal blood sugar, or high cholesterol in participants. In addition, screenings can help your employees monitor known conditions.
- Personal Wellness Profiles Our Personal Wellness Profiles provide a comprehensive picture of each individual's total health, including lipid screens, glucose and body fat measurements along with an assessment of the participant's answers to a series of questions. Personal Wellness Profiles provide a "health age" for the individual compared to the individual's actual age and give guidelines for reducing health risks and improving health. Each Personal Wellness Profile includes a one-to-one consultation with a Registered Nurse to help the employee develop specific actions and goals to improve health. A 12-hour fast is required for this screening.
- Lipid Panel Measures total cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose. A 12-hour fast is required for this screening.
- Glucose Screening Non-fasting
- Total Cholesterol Screening Non-fasting
- Body Fat Measurement
- Blood Pressure Screening
- Colorectal Cancer Wellness Includes education and take-home colorectal cancer screening kit.
For more information
For more information or to register for any of the above programs, call Community Outreach at (574) 524-7503.