When you or a loved one become sick or injured, you need expert care fast.
Elkhart General Hospital's 37-bed Emergency Department is always prepared. We provide care to more than 50,000 people each year, from sprains and common colds to life-threatening conditions.
Staffed around the clock, care is provided by board certified emergency physicians, medical physicians, registered nurses, case managers, licensed practical nurses and support staff.
Specialized emergency training for the physicians and staff includes:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Advanced Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP)
- Board-Certified Emergency Physicians
- Certified Emergency Nurses
Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment of a Minor Child
Note to parents: Please take time to complete a Consent for Emergency Medical Treatment of a Minor Child Form for each child in your household. This form allows our physicians to administer medical care promptly to your child if you cannot be reached.